How do I apply to become a tenant of Alpha Property Management?
Applying to rent one of our beautiful Sacramento County apartments is as easy as 1-2-3!
Step 1: View our available properties on the rental search page.
Step 2: Schedule a showing for the home you’d like to visit.
Step 3: Follow the application prompt on the listing to start the application.
What is required to become a tenant?
Every tenant must pay to have Alpha Property Management must pay for and submit a formal rental application which must be approved by us and the owner. Applications can be completed online or you can apply using our PDF application using these steps:
- First, Download PDF Application
- Print out the application
- Fill out the application on paper
- Bring the application to our office at:
2377 Gold Meadow Way, Suite 100
Gold River, CA 95670
- You will need to pay the application fee when you bring the application to our office.
- The Fee is $40 Cash, is the only excepted method, and a receipt will be provided.
- Bring proof of income for all wage earners in the family. Acceptable proof of income includes paycheck stubs for the last six months, W-2s, W-4s, or two years of tax returns for self-employed applicants. This information must accompany your application. Without proof of income, we cannot process your application.
- We also need a photo ID for all adults (18 years of age or older). No Exceptions.
After you submit your application, you will AUTOMATICALLY be directed to a page where you can pay the application fee by Credit Card or Checking or Savings account. The application will not submit if you do not pay this fee. (You do not need to log in to Resident Web Access to pay your application fee).
This is a non-refundable $40 application fee to run your credit report. You can have a copy of the credit report by contacting us.
Important: When you apply, it can take 2-5 days to process your rental application. We will get back to you quickly with an answer to the status of your application. Once approved, we will contact you with further instructions.
How do I submit a maintenance or repair request?
That’s easy! Simply fill out one of our maintenance request forms or call us on our maintenance line. If it is an emergency, please follow the instructions below to get in touch with us immediately. If it is a medical emergency, please call 911 first and then contact Alpha Property Management once you are safe.
What should I do in case of an emergency with my rental such as a flood or fire?
In case of a medical or immediate emergency please call 911 and get yourself to safety before calling Alpha property management. Once safe, please call our emergency maintenance line here.
What should I do to prepare for moving out?
Although we are sad to see you go, our goal is to make your experience moving out as easy and enjoyable